Font style and size can have a great impact on your user experience. From selecting font sizes that will help you read more easily to playing with font styles that will make you feel better about your smartphone, one can have so many reasons to ask how to change font style and font size on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Ys.
The good news is that you’re not only having access to quite a few different pre-installed fonts, but you can also download custom fonts from the web. If you were interested in learning how to personalize your phone and give it a unique appearance, the steps presented in this article will prove handy.
How To Change Font Style And Font Size On Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y:
- First, identify the Font menu;
- Go to the general Settings and tap on Display;
- Select Font;
- Analyze the pre-installed fonts under the Font Style section;
- You will see six options in there: Default, 4 other fonts, and Download Fonts;
- Since your Huawei must be on the Default Font, select the other 4 fonts one by one and watch the preview from the top of the screen – this will help you get a better sense of how a text in that font will look:
- Chocolate Cooky
- Cool Jazz
- If you’d like to try something else, download fonts;
- Tap on the last option labeled as Download Fonts;
- Follow the steps as you are prompted and decide what other fonts you’d like to download and use.
That’s just about everything you need to know on how to change font style and font size on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y. Since we’re here, perhaps you’d like to share with us in the comments below your favorite font on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y?