For those that own the new smartphone from Huawei, you may want to know how to change Huawei P9 lockscreen. This will allow you to make your phone more customizable and different from others with the same phone. In addition, you have the ability to add different icons, and widgets to the lockscreen to have faster access to main apps you use all the time your smartphone. Another great thing about your phone is that you can also change the lock screen wallpaper on Huawei P9 to one of the many stock options or a custom image.
How To Change Huawei P9 Lockscreen
All you need to do is power on your smartphone and open the Settings option. Then look for the “Lock screen” option and check out all the different widgets at you can add to lock screen of Huawei P9.
- Show the Date – This lock screen widget will give you the current date at a quick glance.
- Dual Clock – You have the ability to have to clocks on the lockscreen, one will be the current local time and the other will be your home time.
- Unlock Effect – It’s possible to change the unlock effect sound, animation and a few other features.
- Owner Information – Shows your social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook and other apps info.
- Clock Size – Make the clock on the lock screen larger or smaller based on your personal preferences.
- Camera Shortcut – Quickly get to the camera directly from the lock screen.
- Additional Info – This lockscreen widget allows you to add or remove things like weather and pedometer apps.
How to change Huawei P9 Lock screen Wallpaper
The way that you can change Huawei P9 lock screen wallpaper is very simple. All you need to do is go to the main screen of your smartphone; press and hold on an empty space.
Now a screen will show up giving up options to add widgets, adjust home screen settings and change wallpaper on Huawei P9. Tap on “Wallpaper” and after that tap on “Lock screen.” You’ll see a few different default images for the lock screen, if you don’t like these you can tap on “more images” and pick a picture that you’ve saved on your phone. When you find the picture you want as the Huawei P9 lock screen wallpaper, just tap on “Set Wallpaper.”
After you’ve follow the instructions above, you’ll know how to change Huawei P9 lockscreen. This will allow you to customize your phone and make it different from everyone else that has the same smartphone as you.