It is important that you know how to create folders on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus. Creating folders allows to be keep your smartphone in an orderly ad organized manner. This helps to reduce the amount of clustering on your phone. There are different methods that you can utilize to create folders on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus. You can arrange icons and widgets. The guide below provides steps you can follow to create widget and icon folders on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus.
If you would like to quickly create a folder, simply drag your chosen app onto another app if you would like to have them in the same folder. Repeat the same process for all apps you would like to have in one folder.
Once the apps have been placed over each other, an empty folder should appear. As soon as the folder name appears, release the apps and set the folder name to what you want to call it. Alternatively, you can use the method below to learn how to create folders on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus.
Method 2: Creating a new folder
- Switch on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
- Click and holder on any app on your Homescreen
- Move this app to top of your screen and then move it to the option for New Folder
- Rename that new folder
- Click Done from your keyboard
- If there is any other app you would like to place in this folder, click and drag then as done for the first app