The Huawei P10 and P10 Plus has some hidden feature from the standard view and this is not always visible to the users all the time. It does not mean that it is complete my not allowed to access this part but you can use the developer mode to see the hidden features on the Android system.
Should I Enable the Developer Mode?
Enabling the developer’s mode in your Smartphone does no harm to you Huawei P10 and P10 Plus, it will not tamper with the phone’s settings and it cannot change any personal preferences. Generally, the user will be able to view the phone in an advanced way
- How to Enable Developer Mode on Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
- Below is a procedure on how to enable the developer mode on Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
- Make sure that the phone is operational by switching it on
- Go to the menu and find the settings
- Find the “About device” button and you will see “Build Number” the tap on it several times.
- A message will pop up then you tap on it
- Touch on the back button to go back to the menu of Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
- On this page, another “About device” button will be there and on top of it there is a developer option and users can check on them so as to switch it on to view the hidden menu.