The Huawei has some hidden feature from the standard view and this is not always visible to the users all the time. It does not mean that it is complete my not allowed to access this part but you can use the developer mode on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y3 to see the hidden features on the Android system.
Should I Enable the Developer Mode on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y3?
Enabling the developer’s mode in your Smartphone does no harm to your Huawei, it will not tamper with the phone’s settings and it cannot change any personal preferences. Generally, the user will be able to view the phone in an advanced way
- How to Enable Developer Mode on Huawei
- Below is a procedure on how to enable the developer mode on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y3
- Make sure that the phone is operational by switching it on
- Go to the menu and find the settings
- Find the “About device” button and you will see “Build Number” the tap on it several times.
- A message will pop up then you tap on it
- Touch on the back button to go back to the menu of Huawei
- On this page, another “About device” button will be there and on top of it there is a developer option and users can check on them so as to switch it on to view the hidden menu.