Have you recently got a “No Service” error on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y? When your Android phone lacks the signal or it acts as if it isn’t registered on any network, the signal problem can be approached in a couple of different ways.
From our experience, this issue will most often have something to do with the disabled radio signal. You may not have turned it off yourself, but the GPS or the Wi-Fi can inflict that signal when they’re having problems. Our suggestions on how to fix no service on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y are, as follows:
Check the Radio signal
- From the Dial pad of the device, type in (*#*#4636#*#*);
- When the Service mode pops up on the screen, access it and head to Device Information or Phone Information;
- Select the option labeled as Run Ping test;
- Tap on the button that turns the radio off;
- Wait for the Huawei to restart;
- Select the reboot option.
Fix the IMEI number
Nulled or even unknown IMEI numbers can often trigger this No Service error on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y. Try to fix the IMEI number as soon as you can and the problem should go away.
Change your SIM card
There is also a small chance that the SIM card deteriorated or just wasn’t inserted in the right position. Begin by taking the SIM out and putting it back in. If you can test with another SIM as well, it wouldn’t hurt.
These are the three most common and simple ways to fix the No Service error on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y.