Say you want to screen mirror some of your Galaxy J5 content to your TV? It’s simpler than you think but, of course, when you’re looking into this option for the first time, it might sound intimidating. We have prepared a short tutorial to get you started and introduce you to this method.
We want you to know that there’s more than one way to do it but, precisely to make it easier and less confusing for you, in this article we will focus on just one method. Hint – it’s not going to be the hard-wired connection…
You will have:
- A wireless screen mirroring option;
- The option to connect a Samsung Galaxy J5 to either an analog TV or a Samsung SmartTV;
- A simple connectivity option that spares you from any kind of hassle.
You will need:
- A wireless network to rely on;
- An HDMI cable;
- A Samsung AllShare Hub – only for the users who don’t have a Samsung SmartTV.
Now, here’s what you have to do:
- Get that Samsung AllShare Hub;
- Use the HDMI cable to connect the Hub to the TV;
- Use the wireless network to connect the Galaxy J5 to the internet;
- Use the same wireless network to connect the AllShare Hub to the internet;
- Navigate through the settings of your Samsung Galaxy J5;
- Go from the General Settings to the Screen Mirroring section and activate it.
This is really all it takes to be able to watch your favorite pictures, photos, or videos, stored on the Samsung Galaxy J5 or accessed online on the phone, but displayed on the larger screen of your TV.