If you have just gotten the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you are curious how you can have text message ringtone changed for your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8. It is very important to learn about the texting sound option on your Samsung Galaxy S8 0r Galaxy S8+ Plus since you could want to make a specific text for a certain person when they send a text or an alarm to do a task if you happen to forget.
Take a look at the guide on how to put default ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Changing the text message ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
The method to create and add custom text for your contacts is very simple on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. You have the change to put custom texts for every person in your contacts, and have custom sounds set for text messages too. Take a look at the steps below in order to have custom texts set:
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is turned on.
- Navigate to your Dialer app.
- Look and choose the person that you wish to edit.
- Choose the pen icon to change your contact.
- Click on the Ringtone button.
- You will see the pop up window appear with all the ringtone sounds.
- Look and choose the specified song that you want to have as your ringtone.
- If you cannot find the ringtone that you want, click Add and locate it in the device storage and then choose it.
If you use the steps that are above, you should be able to have ringtone changed for an individual person on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
But, when you receive other calls, the default standard sound will still be used from the settings, and the contacts that you customized will have their own ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus that will make things much personal. You will also know who is calling you without the need to look at the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.