If you have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, you may be wondering how you can customize the toggles on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus in order to access the different settings quicker. You will be able to turn off and on Bluetooth/Wi-Fi and other things quickly using the toggles settings on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus that will be at the top of your screen.
You also have the option to customize the toggle bar on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus for your preferences. There are a lot of various types of personalization that Samsung offers. You can learn how to change these option for the pull down bar and notification drawer of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus in this guide.
You might have actually noticed that your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus has different toggles in the notification pull down for settings. This is dependent on what carrier you have and if you will have a slide that lets you change the brightness of the screen. You will be able to access the “Quick Settings” menu by pulling down your notification bar using two fingers.
You will then be able to have the notification bar changed on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. Take a look at the guide below in order to learn how you can set and edit the personal notification bar.
Customizing the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus Toggles
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Have the notification bar pulled down and choose the top squares icon to be able to access the “Quick Settings” or use two fingers to pull the top of your screen down.
- Choose “Pencil” towards the top of your screen.
- This next step will depend on your carrier. You need to navigate to your “Notification Panel” edit settings spot. You will be able to get rid of the slider for brightness adjustment here at the bar and choose the settings keys that you wish to personalize.
- Simply click and hold whatever toggle you wish to get rid of and once it is highlighted, you can move and drop it wherever you would like.
Once you have completed the instructions above, you should now have the option to look at your new preferred settings or toggles to the Active buttons which you just customized. You will notice that this will be the initial list once the notification bar has been pulled down the first time and the bigger “Quick Settings” menu that you will be able to get to using your two fingers to swipe.