The favorite list is a special feature of Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus that lets you create a short list of contacts, separately from your huge agenda, with the people you talk to more often. Instead of browsing the entire contacts list, you can head to the favorite list and spot that person instantly. Now, if your list is full of such contacts, perhaps the time has come to make it short once again.
Do you really talk to all those persons on a regular basis? If you want to freshen up the favorite list on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus, we will show you how to do that right away. Deleting or removing particular names or numbers from that list, it’s one and the same. The instructions are simple and will leave no room for interpretation:
- From the Home screen or the App drawer, launch the Phone app;
- Navigate to the Contacts section of this app;
- Browse until you find one contact that you already have on the favorite list;
- You’ll see a yellow star next to that name, as a sign that it is a contact currently listed as a favorite;
- Tap on that star to remove the contact from the favorite list.
Remember these steps, for any time in the future when you will want to add a contact back to the special list – tap on the star and you’re done.
Until then, all the contacts remaining on the favorite list of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus, are displayed alphabetically. Moreover, the list will adjust on its own every time when you will remove or add someone straight from the Contacts list.