You may have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and want to know how you can use the clock feature on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. It is a great feature to be able to use the clock on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 since it can remind you of a vital event or wake you up.
The alarm clock has a snooze feature on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus which is fantastic when you are in a hotel and you are traveling and do not have an alarm clock. This article will show you how you can edit, delete, or set an alarm clock app using the widgets and how to use the snooze feature easily on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Make a new alarm by clicking Apps, then clicking Clock, and then Create. Choose the option that you want by setting options that are below.
- Time: Click the down or up arrows to have the time set on the alarm. Click PM/AM to change which time of day.
- Alarm repeat: Click what days that you want the alarm to repeat. Click Repeat weekly so that the alarm will repeat on the days that you choose.
- Alarm type: Make the alarm sound differently when it goes off such as Vibrate, Sound, and Vibration & Sound.
- Alarm tone: Setting sound file that is played once the alarm has been set off.
- Alarm volume: Move the slider to change the volume of the alarm.
- Snooze: Click on the switch to turn the snooze feature ON or OFF and set the interval to 3, 6, 16, and 30 min and repeat to 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 times.
- Name: Put an exact name for your alarm. You will see the name show up on your screen once the alarm goes off.
How to Turn Off Alarms
Click and move the red X in whatever direction you want to turn the alarm OFF.
How to Turn Off Alarms
To delete your alarm on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, you need to navigate to your alarm menu. You should then click and hold an alarm that you wish to remove and click Delete. If you wish to turn off the alarm but still want to keep the alarm for later on, click on “Clock”.
How to set the Snooze Option
If you wish to turn the snooze feature on for your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 after the alarm sounds, click and swipe the ZZ sign in whatever direction you want. However, you must first set the snooze feature in your alarm settings.