If you have a Google Pixel or the Pixel XL, you may have experienced one of the phones most disturbing malfunctions. Many owners have said that the device sometimes neglects to give you a notifications when a message has been received. Here we go over a method you could try to get your Pixel or Pixel XL back to notifying you correctly.
These steps should help the with texts as well as emails that are not showing:
- Start at the home screen.
- Go to the Mail app.
- Find “More” and then tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Notifications”.
- The master control for email notifications should be enabled.
- Make sure your account is the one on file.
- Ensure alerts are “Active.”
- Now there should no longer be any issue with email notifications.
To fix texts, you can follow the same process. There is also an option to alter the sound of your alerts in the sub-menu.