If you own the new Google pixel smartphone or the Pixel XL, you will want to make full use of its weather app. The app will allow you access to full weather reports relevant to your local area. The reports are made available by Accuweather. Here we will show you how find and use this app on your Pixel or Pixel XL.
If you have accidently deleted the app, you will need to download it again. The weather app is located in the clock on the phone. If you open it to full screen, an option will become available showing the clock and weather app. If this icon is not visible, you can quickly get it restored by following these steps.
- Start at the main screen.
- Hold on the main key to bring up the window that. displays the menu buttons.
- Select widgets.
- Find the weather widget.
- Hold tap on the weather widget to make it .moveable.
- While holding it, move it to the main screen.
- Close the window and go to the main screen
- If the icon for AccuWeather shows up on your main screen, the app has been successfully placed.
When you have finished these steps you will from that point onwards know exactly where to find the weather app on your Pixel or Pixel XL.