Your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone has features that allow you to create folders for different apps. Perhaps you would like to create folders on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone’s home screen.
The folders will help you to organize apps and keep the clutter to minimum on your phone. There are several different ways to accomplish this, along with organizing your widgets.
There is one really simple way to create a new folder on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone: press and hold the app icon, dragging it over top of another app you want to put in the same folder.
The folder will automatically be created and named. If you need to, you can rename it. For another way to create multiple folders on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone, read the instructions below.
How do I create folders on Huawei P10 and P10 Plus (Method 2):
- Power up your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone
- Press and hold the app icon you want to move into a folder
- Drag the app icon to the top of the screen and over the “New Folder” option
- Rename “new Folder” to whatever you want.
- Select “Done”
- Move any other apps you want in this same folder by following the first five steps.