If you would like to know the process of turning on screen mirroring on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus, keeping on reading this guide as we shall teach you how in a short while. You can use various methods to mirror your Huawei p9 to the TV. The process of screen mirroring can be achieved if you use the right software. The guide below provides two different ways of screen mirroring your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus to the TV.
Screen mirroring via a hard-wired connection
You will first need to look for and buy a MHL adapter. Make sure the adapter you choose is compatible with your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus. The steps to connect are as follows:
- Connect your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus to the MHL adapter
- Into a power source plug the MHL adapter
- Using a standard HDMI cable, connect the MHL adapter to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Set your TV so that it displays video from the HDMI port you will be using. Once the display is set to video, your phone will be mirrored onto the TV.
A points worth noting is that if you happen to own an old analogue TV you can purchase a HDMI to Composite Adapter. This will allow your Huawei to screen mirror and play on your TV.
Screen mirroring using a wireless connection
The first thing you will have to purchase is an Allshare Hub. Connect the Allshare Hub using a standard HDMI cable to the TV.
- To the same wireless network, connect your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus as well as the Allshare or the TV.
- Go to the Settings and then access Screen Mirroring
Also to note, you may not need the Allshare Hub if you have a SmartTV.