The alarm feature comes in handy especially when you want to wake up or be reminded to do something at a specific time. The alarm clock is a crucial feature to have since it can act as a greater reminder in addition to waking you up at specific times. If you go on a run and want to keep track of time, you can make good use of the stopwatch. If you happen to be staying at a hotel that does not have an alarm clock, the snooze feature on your alarm clock will come in handy.
We have provided you a guide on how to create and sets as well as editing, and deleting them using in-built widget. You will also learn how to use the snooze on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y3.
Managing Alarms on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y3
In order for you to set an alarm simply go to the apps and open clock menu. From the clock choose create. The options below can be set to your preferred settings.
- Time: Tap on the down or up arrows for you to set time at which the alarm will should go off. Click on AM/PM to adjust the time of the day.
- Alarm repeat: select the days you would like the alarm to be repeated. If you would like the alarm to be repeated on a weekly basis, check the box for Repeat weekly for the particular days you have selected.
- Alarm type: Set the specific way you would like the alarm to sound when it is activated. You can choose from the following options; Vibration and sound, or Simply Vibration or Sounds alone.
- Alarm tone: choose which sound file to be played once the alarm goes off.
- Alarm volume: adjust the volume for the alarm by dragging the slider.
- Snooze: click on the toggle so as to turn Off or On the snooze feature. You can also adjust the settings for the snooze feature by setting it to an interval of: 3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes. Or set the REPEAT at: 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times.
- Name: choose a unique name for the alarm you have set.
How to Delete an Alarm
If you would like to know how to delete an alarm, start from the alarm menu on Huawei P20/P10/P9/P8/Honor 10/9/8/7/Mate 10/9/8/Y9/Y5/Y3. From here, click and hold on the alarm you would like to delete. Touch on Clock if you would like to save that particular for use later on.
How to Turn Off the Alarm
Click the red X symbol and swipe it in any direction so as to turn off the alarm.
How to set the Snooze Feature
You can also turn of the alarm momentarily by turning on the snooze feature. Touch the yellow ZZ symbol and swipe it in any direction to activate the snooze feature. You need to set the snooze feature from the alarm settings menu.