You can learn how to fix a faulty Chromecast screen mirror using the guide we shall provide you with later in this post. The Chromecast has one main purpose on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus, that is, it is enables the screen to mirror the contents on the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus onto a TV. Learn from the guide that follows on how to fix the Google Chromecast when you can’t get a display on your TV.
Fixing the Chromecast Screen Mirror On your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
Your connection of the Huawei to the TV using Google Chromecast may fail to work for some reason that you need to fix.
Most often than not, the issue happens to be with the Chromecast app. You can troubleshoot the Chromecast using the instructions I shall provide with you below:
- Switch in your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
- Go to the Homescreen and choose on the apps menu
- Click on settings
- Click on applications
- Locate and choose Application Manager Search
- Type in the following ”Chromecast”
- Click on the app for Chromecasts and choose on Storage
- Click on Delete Data, Delete Cache
- You can now restart your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
Once your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus restarts, open the Google Chromecast. Choose to Broadcast Slide. You can start streaming from your Huawei onto the TV.