Problems with the volume control not working have been reported with the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone. This can occur when making or receiving phone call. This can affect not only the phone itself, but make it difficult for the phone’s owner to be heard by the person being called.
There are a few ways to try and fix this. However, if you still have volume problems after trying each one, you will probably have to get your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone replaced. To fix the volume problems, try the following.
How to fix Huawei P10 and P10 Plus audio not working:
- Power down your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone, remove the SIM card, reinsert the SIM card and start your phone.
- Check your phone’s microphone to make sure it’s not plugged with dirt, debris, or dust. If the microphone opening is full of debris, try removing it with some compressed air. Try calling someone to see if the can hear you better.
- Bluetooth may be causing the audio issue. Turn off the bluetooth device to see if this corrects the problem.
- You may be able to fix the audio problem by clearing the phone’s cache. Follow the instructions in this guide: how to wipe the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus cache.
- You can also try rebooting your phone into Recovery Mode.