It is important to know how to fix the signal problem on the LG G6 Smartphone because you can be caught unawares when you cannot make calls on the Smartphone. When this problem occurs, it becomes difficult to make calls because the conversation will be breaking all the time. When the signal is down it should not be mistaken with no service issue.
The Causes of LG G6 Signal Error
The origin of the problem is that the radio is switched off and sometimes this has not been switched manually by the user, it can be switched off automatically by the Android system. The signal of the LG G6 can have problems when the WIFI and GPS have technical hitches, in turn, the signal turns off automatically.
How to Fix Signal Problem on LG G6
- On the dial pad *#*#4636#*#* and the service mode will appear automatically without pressing the “OK” button.
- Opt for the service mode and select the “Device information” or sometimes known as the “phone information”
- You will be able to see “Ping test” tap on it
- Touch the radio off button and from here the LG G6 will restart
- Go for the reboot which has already appeared on the screen
Fix IMEI Number
The international mobile equipment identity is very important in the operations of the phone. The LG G6 is not an exemption and if the number is not recognized, meaning, LG G6 will have problems such as the no service and also signal issues.
Change SIM Card
Sometimes the LG G6 does not have any issues and the problem could be originating from the sim card that causes the problem of signal fluctuations. If you suspect that the problem is with the sim card then you have to remove it and place it well. It is also critical to change the card and obtain a new one which can solve the problem.