There have been recent reports that people that own a LG G6/LG G7 have had issues with their audio not working. They run into this issue when they are getting or making calls to people and they cannot hear the caller or then cannot hear the call at all.
We will show you a variety of methods that you can use in order to solve the LG G6 and LG G7 audio problems. It is recommended for you to check with your service provider to see if you can get a replacement for your LG G6 or LG G7 if the methods below do not work for you.
Take a look at the guide below on how you can solve volume problem on LG G6 and LG G7.
Fixing audio problems for LG G6 and LG G7:
- Make sure your LG is turned off.
- Take off the SIM card and then put the SIM card back I and have your smartphone turned on.
- Clean your LG of debris, dust, or dirt that could be in your microphone. You can use compressed air to fix this issue and check and see if this solves your LG G6 or LG G7 audio problems.
- Have the Bluetooth on your LG turned off as this can affect the audio problems. Check and see if this fixes the LG G6 and LG G7 audio problems.
- You can fix your LG audio problem by clearing the cache. Take a look at the guide learn how to wipe the LG G6 cache.
- Put your LG in Recovery Mode to see if this will solve the audio problems.