A lot of owners love their Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phones. You want to personalize your favorite phone with custom ringtones for your contacts. This is reasonably easy to do, with the option to create a single, custom ringtone for all incoming phone calls, or an option to create a custom ringtone for each contact on your list. The guide below will help you to create and use custom ringtones on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone.
How To Set Custom Ringtones On Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
With Huawei’s TouchWiz technology, creating custom ringtones and adding them is really easy. You can set custom ringtones for each contact, and set custom sounds for text messages, too. Here’s how:
- Power up the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus.
- Open the Dialer app.
- Select the contact you want to create a custom a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show all of your ringtone sounds.
- Select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If you can’t find your ringtone, select “Add” and find it in your device storage. Select your custom ringtone to add it.
These instructions will change the specific ringtone for a single contact on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone. All other calls will continue to use the default ringtone. Any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. By setting a custom ringtone for each contact, you will know who is calling without even having to look at your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phone.