For those that have bought a Google Pixel or Pixel XL, it’s a good idea to know how to get custom ringtones on your phone. It’s important to know how to set custom ringtones as it’ll allow you to know when a particular person is contacting your or when you have alarm go off.
The following are instructions on how to set music to get custom ringtones on Pixel and Pixel XL.
How to set custom ringtones on Google Pixel and Pixel XL
The way that you can quickly create and add custom ringtones on Pixel or Pixel XL is easy. It’s possible to either set these ringtones for an individual person and even for a text message sound.
Either way, below we’ll explain how to set custom ringtones below:
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Open the Dialer app.
- Look for the contact you want to create a ring tone for.
- Tap on the pen-shaped icon to make the edit.
- Now tap on the “Ringtone” button.
- When the popup window appears, you’ll see all your ringtone sounds.
- Now look for all the songs you want to use as a ringtone.
- If you can’t find the ringtone you want, tap on the “Add” and browse for ringtones on your smartphone.
Once you follow the steps above, you’ll be able to create a custom ringtone for a specific person on your Pixel or Pixel XL smartphone. It’s important to note that all other calls will still have the original default ringtone from settings.
The main reason that users want to be able to set custom ringtones on Pixel and Pixel XL smartphone is that it’ll allow is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Google smartphone.