If you realize that your brand new Huawei P10 and P10 Plus is unresponsive you may have to perform a hard reset. The hard reset will be able to restore your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus to its default factory settings.
There is a possibility of your losing most of your data and therefore it is recommended that you back up your data before attempting a hard reset. Go to the settings and locate the Backup & Reset option. All your remaining files can be saved by using a backup app or the cloud server.
Hard Resetting your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus:
- Power on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
- From the Homescreen locate the Menu and open Settings
- Click on Backup & Reset and proceed to reset your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus.
- Click erase to conform your request.
Method 2: Hard resetting your Huawei
- Power on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus device
- Simultaneously hold and press the power, volume up and the home button for a while till the Huawei Logo comes on
- From the recovery mode menu, choose to wipe data/factory reset. Use the volume buttons to move through your selection and the power button to choose an action.
- Choose Yes –Delete all user data, to accept the whole process
- Reboot System Now