These tutorials will teach you how to flash customized Read Only memory, and the procedure will work only on Android devices. Before getting started, you need to complete some basics. After going through this tutorial, you will find CWM recovery pretty easy. Your device can be a tablet or a smartphone. Just make sure that it is an Android device. If you appropriately apply these steps, you will be able to tweak your smartphone easily.
Make sure you do not skip anything during the procedure. Here are some important things to remember:
- You need to install CMW only when you root your handset. So, before applying these steps, you must know how to reboot an Android device.
- Root is not an official operation, and your phone’s operating system will be unchained. As a result, your phone’s warranty will no longer be applicable.
- There is a recovery image. With the process, you will pre-install your device’s recovery stock.
- You have to use custom recovery when the flash zip files are used. The SD card contains these files.
If you understand these things, you will be comfortable installing a custom recovery. You should also know why this process is important. You can perform the Clock Work Mode Recovery only if you have an Android device. On Google store, you will find apps that will enable you to use this tool. After the recovery, using your handset will be a more pleasant experience.
The flashing procedure starts with the CMW recovery. Here are some more tips:
- You can not use the recovery tool for CMW on all devices. So, before diving into the process, make sure your device is compatible.
- Before starting the procedure, back up the important files.
- The phone should be rooted before you start the procedure.
- In order to run unofficial CMW recovery, you need to use a computer. To connect your device to the computer, you need a USB cable. Make sure that all these things are ready and then download a compatible CMW version.
- To ensure accuracy, all the directions should be checked carefully. You may encounter unexpected occurrences if you do not follow all the steps.
The steps at a glance:
- Downloading the recovery too
- Check out this with your device
- Downloading and installing the app
- Opening the CMW recovery
- Selecting the option that reads “CMW Recovery Flash”.
- Using the recovery menu to complete the operations
- Turning the device off and rebooting it. During the process, make sure you concurrently press the Home key, Volume+ and power key.
The procedure ends here. The last thing you need to do is to select the Reboot Now command and reboot to Android OS.