Adobe Flash was ditched by Android a while back for some known reasons specifically due to an improvement and secure web browsing experience. With the rapid development and advancement of smartphones on a daily basis, flash plugins seem to be losing value but we must appreciate the fact that some vital web content will still require to use the Flash.
Do you miss the Adobe Flash Player on your Samsung Galaxy S8? You will be happy to know that at the moment, there are web browsers designed with inbuilt Flash Player support. Such browsers include Puffin Web Browser, Mozilla Firefox, and Dolphin Web Browser among others. These browsers will allow you to run SWF games as well as Flash Video as if there were no notable changes.
You must be very eager to give this a try. To do this, I have some wonderful news that you can find quite resourceful. Dolphin web browser for instance, provides you with HTML video player, side bars, tab bars, fast loading speeds and incognito browsing. If you would like to enable third party APK files, simply go to the Settings and locate Security. Ensure you check the option for Unknown Sources and follow the guide below;
Installing the Flash Player on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Install one of the above mentioned web browser to enjoy some amazing flash content on your Samsung Galaxy S8 but I would highly suggest you choose the Dolphin Browser. Simply go to Google Play Store and download the Dolphin Browser from this direct link.
- Once the download is completed, launch Dolphin and go to its Settings menu by simply clicking on the Dolphin icon in the browser
- Set the Flash Player to be On
- Proceed to the page that utilizes the Flash Player
- While attempting to use the Flash, the page will ask you to download Adobe Flash APK file
- With the “install from unknown sources” box checked within your Android’s settings menu, click install and follow through the browser.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to make use of flash player on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.