If you have the new Google Pixel or its improved version, the Pixel XL, you might not know how to edit the device’s built in alarm clock. Get up on time or be reminded of important events by making full use of this essential feature. The clock also has a handy stopwatch feature which can be really useful on a daily basis. It also has a snooze function which we all use way more than we should!
Follow this step by step guide to set the alarm or stopwatch on your Pixel or Pixel XL.
- First go to apps.
- Then find and enter Click.
- Then Create.
- This will bring up the options that you can set for your alarm.
The following features will be presented:
- Time: tap up or down to allocate a time that the alarm will sound. You can tap to toggle AM and PM.
- Alarm repeat: This will enable to same alarm to continue to sound at the same time throughout the week.
- Alarm type: This will allow you to set vibrations and the way the alarm alerts you.
- Alarm tone: You can assign a specific sound to the alarm through this setting.
- Alarm volume: Select how loud you want the alarm to be.
- Snooze: You can adjust how long the snooze is for, and if whether or not you want it to be an option at all when your alarm goes off.
- Name: Name the alarm so that you know what it signifies.
How to Deleting an Alarm
To delete an alarm on the Pixel or the Pixel XL follow these steps:
- Open the alarm menu.
- Tap and hold the alarm you want to remove
- Select delete.
Here you can also turn the alarm off temporarily, and save it for a later time. Tap the clock next to each alarm when in the menu to toggle it on or off.
Starting the Snooze Feature
If the snooze feature is active, when your alarm sounds your Pixel or Pixel XL will show you a yellow “ZZ” sign. Hold and swipe this icon in any direction to activate snooze.