If you have just purchased the brand new OnePlus phone, it is a great idea to learn how to use the OnePlus 5 alarm clock. The OnePlus 5 alarm clock is a good tool to remind you to wake up, timer for cooking, or for important events.
Whatever purpose that you may be interested in using the alarm clock on OnePlus 5, there is a variety of good features such as snooze and other change you are able to make to your clock to make it more unique.
We will show you in the guide below how to set, edit and delete alarm clock on OnePlus 5.
You are able to use the widget feature quickly on the phone to make a change within seconds.
How to manage Alarms on the OnePlus 5
You can then make a new alarm by clicking on Apps, then Clock, then Create. Take a look at the different settings below to learn how to adjust the OnePlus 5 alarm clock:
- Time: This will let you have the time set up when the alarm goes off. Then adjust the AM/PM toggle to make the alarm sound at the time that you wanted.
- Alarm repeat: This option lets you choose what days you would like the alarm to repeat rather than you having to create an alarm manually for each individual day.
- Alarm type: You can turn different ways to sound the alarm. Some of the ways the alarm can go off is to make noise, vibrate, or both of them.
- Alarm tone: Choose the sound type you would like the alarm to make.
- Alarm volume: Have the slider adjusted in the setting to decrease or increase the sound of the volume.
- Snooze: The toggle should be adjusted to either turn off or on snooze. The snooze settings can be set to an Interval of either 3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes and also REPEAT 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times.
- Name: Have the name edited of the alarm so that you will know that the alarm is for and shows up on your screen.
Setting the Snooze Feature on the OnePlus 5
If you would like to turn on the Snooze settings on OnePlus 5 after the alarm triggers for the initial time. Simple swipe the yellow “ZZ” button. Once done, the Snooze setting will be set up.
Deleting Alarm on OnePlus 5
If you want to delete and alarm later, you must navigate to your alarm settings. After, just click and hold the alarm that wants to be deleted and then click Delete. If there is alarm that you would like to halt and then use later, click touch on the “Clock”.