The pictures to take panoramic pictures are a great feature that lets you get more of the surrounding scene of an image. You can do this by putting a couple photos together to create a panoramic picture on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
The Panorama option on your Camera app on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus lets users take wider high quality photos that let you take a picture in 360 degrees. Panoramic pictures on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus lets users to take wider photos that can not be viewed with the naked eye, as these photos are usually double the length.
You can enable the panorama option by following the instructions that are below:
How To Take Panorama Photos On Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Have the camera application opened and click and hold the “Mode” option.
- Click the “Panorama” thumbnail.
- Move the camera phone to the object that you want to take a picture of.
- Click the shutter button while moving the camera slowly in a specific direction.
- You should be able to see an alignment box that assists you in making sure the scenes are aligned.
- Once you have stopped moving the camera (or you have maximized the range), your device will make the needed adjustments. This includes things like putting the images together to create one large panoramic image. Once done, the panoramic photo will be sent to the photo gallery app and saved.