If you have recently purchased the brand new device from OnePlus, you may be curious how to turn on and off on OnePlus 5. From the beginning, autocorrect was made to assist its users to locate and solve small errors when you type on your smartphone.
However, there are some drawbacks of using autocorrect such as altering slang and that also means changing things that you do not want fixed. Doing so, can cause frustration and they do not wish to have certain things autocorrected and would like to disable autocorrect.
For the people that would like to disable autocorrect on OnePlus 5, we will show you how you can do this in the guide below. You may also begin to take a look at the instructions below to remember how to turn on autocorrect on OnePlus 5. The main alteration is the ending steps will be to have the toggle changed to a different spot to have OnePlus 5 autocorrect turned on.
Turning on and off autocorrect on the OnePlus 5:
- Make sure the OnePlus 5 is turned on.
- Navigate to your keyboard.
- Click and hold the “Dictation Key” right beside “Space Bar”.
- Click on the “Settings” that looks like a gear-shaped icon.
- Click the “Smart Typing”, then choose the “Predictive Text” and turn it off.
- Another process you can use it to navigate to your Settings on the smartphone and make the changes.
If you would like to turn on autocorrect on One Plus 5 at a later time, you can choose to follow the instructions in the similar order like above, the toggle should be changed to turn on autocorrect.
Keep in mind that if you would like to use a third-party keyboard that you downloaded from your Google Play Store, the method on how to turn on and off autocorrect on OnePlus 5 is a bit different but the idea is the same.