The private mode is a good way to prevent other folks from seeing what you have been doing on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus without necessarily using other 3rd party privacy apps. The private mode can be used in different ways to hide photos, videos as well as any other files from nosy folks. The guide below will show you how to set up the Private Mode on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus.
Setting up the Private Mode on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus:
- Use your fingers to wipe down. This will bring into view a list of several options
- Choose the Private Mode from this list
- Once you get into the Private Mode, you will be taken through a quick walkthrough. Set a secret pin code.
Adding or removing files from the Private Mode on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
A number of different media file types can be supported by the Private Mode on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus. Follow the steps provided below to learn how you can add those supported file to the mode:
- Switch on your Private Mode
- On the photo you would like hide, make it viewable only in Private Mode
- Choose your files and then click on a button for the Overview menu located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then choose to Move to Private
Disabling the Private Mode on Huawei P10 and P10 Plus:
- Use your fingers to bring a list of several options into focus by sliding down.
- From this list, click on Private Mode
- Your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus will now return to its normal interface.
You can use the above given instructions to effectively switch to the Private Mode on your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus. You can use the Private Mode to add files to a specific private album or a private folder. This folder and album will only be viewable in the Private Mode.