The Lock Screen of your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus is the first thing you see when you access the phone. Once you get to analyze the options you have at hand for customizing it, you would be surprised by how many things you can do with your smartphone without having to actually navigate on the device. That’s because we use it to check the time, the date or the weather, to take photos, to access reminders and so on.
Since any of these can be directly performed from the Lock Screen, you might want to learn how to tweak it. From the widgets and icons that you can access with one finger tap to a fully personalized Lock Screen wallpaper, you have so many options.
Launch your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus and open the Notifications panel. Tap on the gear icon to access the general Settings and identify the Lock Screen menu. Once in there, you will see all the available options and decide which ones you want to activate:
- The Dual Clock will show you the time – if you’re traveling, you can opt for it to display both your home time and your new, current destination time;
- The Clock Size will let you adjust the font size for the time displayed on the Lock Screen;
- The Date will show you the current date on the display, as long as you keep it active;
- The Camera Shortcut will launch the Camera app;
- The Owner Information lets you display all kinds of data, from personal information to Twitter handles, but also custom text like funny quotes or reminders of important events;
- The Additional Info is where you can add or remove a couple of special widgets like the Weather or the Pedometer;
- The Unlock Effect will beautify the effects of unlocking the screen with special effects and animation – Watercolor is only one of the predefined options.
If you want to change the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Lock Screen Wallpaper:
You just need to access the Wallpaper menu and the Lock Screen submenu:
- Go to the Home screen;
- Find an empty place and tap on it;
- Hold it until the Edit mode will launch;
- Tap on the Wallpaper icon;
- Tap on the Lock Screen option;
- Scroll through the available wallpapers and use the preview option;
- Select the one you like most or use the More Images button to browse and select a photo stored on your smartphone that you’d like to use as wallpaper;
- Use the Set Wallpaper button when you have decided for a particular image or pre-defined wallpaper and leave the menus.
Through these simple instructions, you’ve learned how to change Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Lock Screen from head to toes. Functions, wallpaper, deactivation effect, what else could you ask for?