For those that own the new Huawei smartphone, you may want to know how to change Huawei P10 lock screen picture. This will allow you to have a customized phone from everyone else with the standard stock phone on the Huawei P10 lock screen picture. Below we’ll explain the process for Huawei P10 change lock screen picture and other things like date, weather, access to reminders and other useful widgets.
In addition, all of these widgets change be changed on lock screen of Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus that will allow you to make the phone lock screen look anyway that you want. Below we’ll explain about the Huawei P10 change lock screen picture and other widgets.
Huawei P10 Change Lock Screen Widgets
The first thing you need to do is turn on your Huawei P10 or P10 Plus and go to the Notification panel. Once here, tap on the great icon to open the Settings page. Now look for the Lock Screen option and you should see a list of different options like this:
- The Date: This shows the current date on the display of the lock screen.
- The Clock Size: You have the ability to modify the size of the time on the lock screen.
- The Dual Clock: This feature will show you two times, one of the current time in your location, and another of your home time that you’ve set.
- The Camera Shortcut: With this widget you can quickly open the Camera app;
- The Owner Information: Be able to find all kinds of important info like twitter handles, reminders, custom quotes and many other options.
- The Unlock Effect: You can add special effect and other type of animation to the lock screen.
- The Additional Info: Here you can remove or add special types of widgets like a Pedometer or a Weather widget.
Huawei P10 Change Lock Screen Picture
For those that want to know how to change Huawei P10 lock screen picture, below we’ll explain how you can quickly do this:
- Turn on your phone
- From theHome screen, press on an empty part of the screen
- Keep pressing until Edit mode launches
- Select Wallpaper icon
- Pick the Lock Screen button
- Browse all the wallpapers using the preview option
- Pick the wallpaper that you want ( You can also select on More Images to look for a picture saved on your Huawei P10 that you can use as a wallpaper
- Press on the Set Wallpaper option, to set the image as your lock screen picture
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to have the Huawei P10 change lock screen picture without any problems.