All you have to do in order to test this is to refrain from unlocking your device and checking the missed call, unread message or any other kind of notification. Wait and see if you get those LED flashes every now and then. If you’re the first user of this Samsung Galaxy J5, chances are you have the LED notification active by default.
Basically, we already answered your question – yes, any Galaxy J5 has this LED notification setting. Some people like it and keep it, others dislike it and want to get rid of it, and some of those from the second category are just testing how it feels without it. But soon after they deactivate it, will want it back. Your guide for any of these circumstances is presented below:
Turn the LED Notifications On/Off with these simple steps:
- It all starts with turning on the device itself;
- Once you have made it to the Home screen, you can access the main Menu with one swipe downward;
- In there, tap the Gear icon to head to the section with Settings;
- Navigate to the section called Sound & Notifications;
- Spot the LED indicator option listed in there;
- Simply tap on its toggle to change its status, from On to Off or the other way around.
If you usually get messages with delicate information or details that you want to keep private, it’s understandable. You don’t want to work with anything that will clearly send the message, to anyone around you, about every new incoming text message or personal notification. As you can see, the LED indicator is a feature that applies to everything or to nothing.
Since you cannot really disable it from some of your notifications and keep it with others, you’ll have to decide which one you really want to remain in place. the Samsung Galaxy J5 notification LED setting is accessible just the same, no matter if you want to turn it Off or On.