When you are typing on a smartphone, you may have a occasional mishap when it comes with spelling and that it what autocorrect is for. Autocorrect assists you with mistakes that you might make when it comes to spelling or grammatical issues. However, sometimes autocorrect correcting things that may not be wrong. This is something that people that own a LG G6/G7 are facing.
You will be able to turn the autocorrect feature on your LG G6 if you feel like you do not want to use it. You will be able to either turn it off when it sees that it does not know or to turn it off entirely. You will be able to learn how you can turn on and off autocorrect on LG G7 and G6.
Turning off and on autocorrect on LG G6 and LG G7:
- Make sure your LG is turned on.
- Navigate to the screen, which is for the keyboard.
- Click and hold the “Dictation Key” that is next to the “Space Bar”.
- Click the option that is the “Settings” icon.
- Choose to turn off the “Predictive Text” which is for “Smart Typing”.
- You will be able to turn settings such as punctuation marks and capitalization off.
You will be able to turn on autocorrect when the LG G6 or LG G7 is in use by simply going back to keyboard and then navigate to the settings and then turn on the autocorrect feature so things will be back to default mode.
You may need to use a different way to turn on and off autocorrect on LG G7 and LG G6 if you use another app using Google Play because the keyboard may be in different positions.