If you have just bought the brand new OnePlus smartphone, it is a great idea to learn how you can calibrate the compass on OnePlus 5. This is because your OnePlus 5 compass might not work properly once it has been taken out of the box and it needs to be set.
If you are unaware on how you can calibrate the compass on OnePlus 5, you do not need to be concerned, as we will explain how you can do so below. The entire process is very quick and easy and only takes a couple of minutes to solve your problem.
Calibrating the Compass on OnePlus 5:
- Make sure the OnePlus 5 is turned on.
- Click on your Phone app that is located on your home screen.
- Navigate to the keypad on your Phone app.
- Put in “*#0*#”
- Click on “Sensor” tile.
- Find “Magnetic Sensor”
- Change the smartphone entirely around each axis.
- Change your compass sensor of the smartphone until it is calibrated.
- Leave the service menu by hitting the Back button a couple of times.
Once you have followed the instructions above, you will know how you can calibrate the compass on OnePlus 5.