For those that have just purchased the new smartphone from OnePlus 5/OnePlus 6/OnePlus 6T, it’s a good idea to know how to change lock screen on OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. With a customized lockscreen, you can add different widgets to make your phone unique and more usable based on your personal tastes.
If you don’t know how to change OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T lock screen, we’ll provide steps on how you can do this below. You’ll be able to add and remove widgets from the lock screen as you wish on the One Plus 5, One Plus 6 and One Plus 6T.
You’ll first have to open the Settings page and tap on “Lock screen.” Then you’ll view several different options that’ll allow you to customize the OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T lockscreen.
- Show the Date – This setting will allow you to show the date on the OnePlus lockscreen
- Owner Information – Here you can add personal info like social media accounts and other types of info that you want to add on the home screen
- Dual Clock – You can have two clocks on your OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6, or OnePlus 6T homescreen. One will show your current location time if you’re traveling, while the other will be your home time
- Clock Size – Change the clock size on lockscreen of OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T by making it smaller or larger
- Additional Info – This setting will allow you to add several different types of widgets like a pedometer or weather widget to the lock screen
How To Change Wallpaper On OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 And OnePlus 6T
Like the other models of the OnePlus smartphones, you have the ability to easily adjust the wallpaper on OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 5. All you need to do is go to an empty space on the home screen and tap and hold on it until you see a page comes up allowing you to change the home screen settings. Tap on adjust wallpapers and add widget. Then select on “Wallpaper” and tap on “Lock screen.”
Your OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T will come with a few stock wallpapers settings. If you can’t find a wallpaper that you want, you can just tap on “more images” and select an image that you have saved on your phone. Once you’ve found the picture, just tap on Set Wallpaper, this will modify the OnePlus 5/OnePlus 6/OnePlus 6T lockscreen wallpaper.