If you have just bought the OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T, it may be in your best interest to learn how you can change date and time. Your OnePlus 5/6/6T/7 Pro/7T date and time lets you know what time and day it is without needing to wear a watch.
Some people would like to learn how they can edit and change the date and time on OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 5. OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T because your device does not automatically make the changes when you are flying to a variety of different time zones.
This is also true when you do not have wireless connection for the cell phone that does not allow the OnePlus 5/OnePlus 6/OnePlus 6T to connect to a server to initiate the proper changes. Take a look at the instructions below in order to learn how you can change date and time on OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 5.
Changing The Time or Date On OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7 Pro And OnePlus 7T
- Make sure the OnePlus is turned on.
- Swipe down to the bottom of your screen by using a finger.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Look and choose the Date and Time.
- You will be able to turn automatic update off by network, by choosing “Automatic and Time”.
- Choose Set Date.
- Use arrows and then choose Set to change your date.
- Choose the Set Time option.
- Use the arrows to choose Set and the time will be changed.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to change time on OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, One Plus 5, OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.