There have been many opinions that have stated that one of the best phones is the LG G6 and LG G7. However, some of the people that own a LG are unaware to change the ringtones for specific contacts. It is very easy process to customize the ringtones for contacts on LG G7 and LG G6 and customize the notifications for the contacts.
The option can be set for either every one of your contacts or for specific contacts. You will be able to learn how you can customize ringtones on LG G6 and LG G7 using your own music.
Setting up Custom Ringtones On LG G6 and LG G7
You can easily create or add custom ringtone specifically for your contacts since TouchWiz technology has been added to the LG. This is will allow you to put ringtones for specific people when they call or text you. You can learn how to do this by look at the steps below:
- Make sure your LG is turned on.
- Navigate to the Dialer app.
- Look what contact you wish to add a ring tone for and choose it.
- Edit your contact by clicking on the icon that looks pen-shaped.
- Choose the “Ringtone” button.
- The ringtone sounds that you can choose from will show up in a pop up window.
- Choose the sound the ringtone will make when the contact calls or text you.
- You will be able to find the specific ringtone you want in the device storage if it is not listed in the options.
You will be able to change ringtone on LG G7 and LG G6 for specific contacts using the instructions that are above for the LG. The contacts will make a distinct sound when they call you compared to the other contact, which will make the default sound.
The reason why you would customize the LG G6 and LG G7 contact ringtone is because you want to make your phone more personal and it will let you know who is calling you without having to look at the caller ID.