You may have recently just bought the OnePlus 5 and you are curious how use your OnePlus 5 torchlight to assist you in getting out of dark situations. The torchlight on the OnePlus 5 is not the best replacement to a LED Maglight but it will do is providing you light when you need it.
OnePlus has included a widget that will enable your OnePlus 5 torchlight off and on. A widget is simply a quick shortcut that you may add to your home screen of the OnePlus 5 that look like a app but will do simple functions like turning a flashlight on.
This guide will show you how you can use the Torch app on the OnePlus 5 with the built-in widget and use the flashlight feature easily on the OnePlus 5.
How to use the OnePlus 5 flashlight:
- Make sure your OnePlus 5 is turned on.
- Use your finger to click the home screen until the Widgets, Wallpaper, and Home Screen settings appear on your screen.
- Choose “Widgets”
- Look through the widgets until you find “Torch”
- Click and hold the “Torch” option and drag it to a open spot on your home screen.
- Simply click the “Torch” option when you want to use the flashlight on the OnePlus 5.
- Click the icon or navigate to your notification setting to turn Torch off if you want to turn your flashlight off.
The guide above will help you answer the question of “How do I use flashlight on OnePlus 5?”If you want to use the flashlight using launcher on your OnePlus 5, the process is very similar except some of the widgets may be in a different location.