Owners of the new Google pixel smartphone or the Pixel XL will want use its dynamic weather app. The app allows you to access full weather reports made by Accuweather for your local area. The app can be hidden until you activate it properly. Here we’ll show you how find and use this app on your Pixel or Pixel XL.
If you have accidentally deleted the app, you will need to download it again. The weather app is meant to be located in the clock. If you open the clock to full screen, an option should appear which represents the weather app. If this icon is not visible currently, it means you might not have it activated. Follow these steps to restore the app to this position.
- Begin at the main screen.
- Hold the main key, this will bring up the window that displays the menu options.
- Find and select Widgets.
- Select Weather Widget.
- Hold the weather widget to grab it.
- Move it to the main screen.
- Go back to the main screen
- The AccuWeather icon should show up on your main screen. This means the app has been activated.
When you have completed these steps, you will know exactly where to find the weather app. It will be within the clock from the main screen on your Pixel or Pixel XL.