The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have been recently released about a month ago and many people love the device. Some have even called it the best smartphone to come out so far. Similar to other expensive smartphones, sometimes there’s issues with the software, battery life, WiFi or other things that is effecting the performance of the device.
When this occurs, the best solution is to complete a factory reset of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. In most cases a factory reset can fix your problem within minutes.
Below we’ll explain how you can factory reset iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus a few different ways. Before you go to do this, it’s suggested that you backup all files or important things on your smartphone in case something goes wrong during the factory reset process.
How To Backup iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus:
- Turn on your iPhone
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on General
- Browse and tap on Storage and iCloud
- Select on Manage Storage
- Now go and tap on Backup.
It’s important to look at for some files that don’t get backed up automatically during this process. If this is the case for some files that you want to keep, it’s suggested that you go and do this manually for this files.
How To Factory Reset iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Button at the same time
- Hold these buttons until you see the Apple logo show up on your screen
- Once this happens, let go of the buttons and wait for the phone to reset
How To Factory Reset iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Method 2:
- From the Homesceen, tap on Settings
- Then select on General
- Browse for the Reset setting and enter account credentials like Apple ID and password
- Now your iPhone will begin the factory reset process and just wait until it’s completed
After you’ve followed the instructions provided above, you’ll be able to factory reset iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. As we said earlier, you should save and backup your iPhone before you go to do a factory reset to avoid losing anything important during this process.