If you have lots of unknown calls coming into your phone, you might want to block these unknown calls from coming into your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Max. Some of the reasons you might want to do this are because you get frequent calls from telemarketers or from spam callers. As you read on, you will come across various ways to stop calls from unknown numbers from coming into your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Max
If you want to block calls from coming into your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Max rapidly, you can simply head to Settings. Once at Settings, tap on phone and click Blocked. You have to be aware that you will be unable to block an unknown caller if you do not create a contact for that caller.
Follow the steps below to learn how to block unknown calls on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Max.
First Method to Block Callers on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Max
- Put on your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Max
- Head to Settings
- Click on “Do not disturb”
- Turn on the manual toggle
- At this point, you have succeeded in ensuring that only calls from numbers on your contact lists that you permit make it to our phone.
- Put on your iPhone
- Click the Phone app
- Head to recent Calls
- Look for the unknown caller number you are looking to block and copy it.
- Head to Contacts
- To create a new contact, click the + sign.
- Paste the already copied unknown number in the provided field. You can store this number with any name you desire.
- Select done
This method involves copying the Unknown number that is calling. Once you do this, paste the number on the list of already blocked numbers on your iPhone. By making use of this method, you do not need to fill in any number. However, when there is a number with an unknown caller ID on your phone, that number will be blocked.
After you follow the steps above you should know how to block unknown calls on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Max.