If you have an iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS and iPhone XR, you will take some time to understand all the features of your phone in detail. Many users of iPhone do not know that their phones have a built-in compass app. If you do not know that your phone already has this feature, you may end up using a third-party app. Sooner or later you are going to use this feature; so it is a good idea to know how to do that.
In this post we will show you how you can use the built-in compass. Let’s learn an easy way to calibrate the compass.
How To Calibrate Compass On iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR
- Turn on your phone;
- Find out Settings and open the option;
- Then find privacy tab and open it;
- Then see where the location services are;
- Now you will see the compass entry;
- You can disable it by tapping it one time;
- To enable it, you just need to tap on it again.
The actual calibrating process is this Off/On switch. Your device will work smoothly if you just do it once. Just to compare the results, you can try a third-party app and see how it works.