If you use an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr you know how it goes – the vibration settings can accompany a wide range of options. You have it with the incoming calls and messages, but also with many notifications. Even your keyboard can display a form of vibrations so, wouldn’t you like to know if there are any settings that relate to it? Whether you want to enhance or to diminish this effect, you can now control the vibration settings of iPhone 8, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr. And we are going to show you how to do just that.
7 steps to change iPhone 8, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max vibrations:
- Unlock the device;
- Launch the Settings section;
- Open up the Sounds settings;
- Identify the option you want to edit (ringtone, mail, text message etc.) and select it;
- Tap on the Vibration option, listed right there, at the top of the display;
- Hit the Create New Vibration option for that particular option;
- Adjust the vibration level as per your desire and leave the settings.
As suggested above, you can choose to leave all the settings. Or you can return to Sounds and browse through the remaining options to edit the vibration settings for them as well. One of the simplest things to do on any iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr vibration settings!