Owners of the new iPhone X have said so many wonderful things about the new smartphone released from Apple. The new features that are part of this iPhone X make it the best phone that has ever been released. One thing that people have asked about is finding the flashlight on iPhone X. Since there’s no dedicated app for the iPhone X flashlight, we’ll explain how you can quickly and easily activate flashlight on iPhone X.
Even though the iPhone X flashlight is not LED Maglight, it’s still a great source of light when you’re in a position without any light. The following are instructions on how you can turn on flashlight on iPhone X.
How to turn on Flashlight on iPhone X:
- Turn on your iPhoneX and go to the main home screen
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen
- Once you get to the quick Settings look for the flashlight icon on the left side of the screen
- Tap on the flashlight icon to turn on Flashlight
- Once you’re done using the Flashlight go back to the quick settings and tap on the Flashlight icon icon to turn off the Flashlight on iPhone X
Once you’ve followed the steps above, you’ll know how to turn on and use iPhone X flashlight without any problems. You’ll be able to quickly access it to create a light source and then turn it off when you don’t need it anymore.
One thing that we should mention is that you don’t have to be on the home screen to enable the flashlight. You can basically gain access to it from any page/screen, this also includes the lock screen. What we mean by this that you don’t need to unlock your phone to turn on the flashlight on iPhone X. You can do it by just waking up your iPhone X and swiping up from the bottom of the screen to get access to the flashlight.