The new iPhone is a great phone and one wonderful feature that you can use is to activate text message forwarding on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Mini. The great thing about iPhone 12 text message forwarding is that it will allow you to forward messages on to your other Apple devices.
This is a great feature to have if you don’t always have your iPhone with you and would still like to get notifications on your Mac, iPhone or another Apple product that you have. One thing that is important to know is that for the iPhone 12 text forwarding to work, you will need to have the same Apple ID on those devices that you want text message forwarding to work from your iPhone 12 Pro or other iPhone 12 models.
The last thing that we should mention before providing you with the instructions on how to activate text message forwarding on iPhone 12 Pro and other iPhone 12 models is that you will need to add an email address to iMessage and use FaceTime with your iCloud/Apple ID.
How To Enable Text Message Forwarding On iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro:
- Power on your iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Messages
- Select on Send & Receive
- Tap on “Use your Apple ID for iMessage”
- Type in your Apple ID username and password
- Choose the email address you want to use and now tap on Next
- Now go back to iMessage settings
- Tap on Text Message Forwarding
- On your Mac or iPad, Messages will open up and createa a one-time verification code
- Type this code into your iPhone to enable text forwarding on iPhone 12
With these directions at your fingertips, you will know how to turn on text message forwarding for iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Mini.
If you have anything you need help with about your iPhone, send us a message and we will try our best to help you as much as we can.