It does not matter if you want to make use of the compass in conjunction with a third-party app or your intention is to make use of the compass alone, always bear in mind that the iPhone 11/11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max is always ready for this task.
However, for this to work, you have to calibrate the compass on iPhone 11, iPhone Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Apart from calibrating the compass, there is no need searching for other compass apps. All you should do is discover where this feature is located and how to get the best out of it.
How To Calibrate Compass On iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
If you are looking to calibrate the compass on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, just follow the steps below
- Go to the Settings app after unlocking the device
- While at settings, select “Privacy”
- In privacy, locate the location services. Once you locate it, get it launched.
- This is the stage where you spot the compass entry it contains
- To disable the compass, tap on it once and to enable it, give it a second tap.
Each time you switch the compass off and on again, the app calibrates. This is a way to be certain that it will function perfectly on your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max