Whether you’re planning on using the Compass alone or a third-party app from the App Store that requires the Compass, you should know that your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr is ready for it. In any case, almost ready, in the sense that you still need to calibrate the compass that is now available on the device. But you don’t need to search for other compass apps, you simply have to learn where you have this feature and how to perfect it so that all the results will be accurate.
Sounds confusing? Read the simple short steps that we will present you below and you’ll learn how to calibrate compass on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr and iPhone 8 in just a few seconds!
When you want to calibrate Apple iPhone 8, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max compass…
- Simply unlock the device and head to the Settings app;
- Access the Settings and tap on Privacy;
- In there, look for the Location Services and launch that section;
- Identify the Compass entry listed in there;
- Tap on the Compass once, to disable it, and then one more time, to enable it.
By turning the Compass Off and then back On, you are making the app to calibrate. That way you can be sure that it will work flawlessly on your Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr.