A nice landscape, a loved face, a motivational quote, whatever brings a smile on your face when you unlock the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr is worth the effort of having it there all the time. If you want to change the background image of your iPhone but you don’t know where to start, let us show you the actual steps.
This will not only make you feel better about using the device, but it will also make it stand out from all the other iPhones of your co-workers, relatives or friends. Follow the steps below to learn how to change background on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr.
Would you really want to change that iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr background right now?
- The background is a setting of the iPhone so, you should start from the settings page;
- In there, run a fast search for the option labeled as Wallpaper;
- A list of the currently pre-installed wallpapers available for use will open up right after that;
- You can either go through all that list and see what wallpaper (meaning background image) you have, or you can add a new one from the images you saved on the phone;
- Once you’ve made up your mind and the image is selected, finalize the action by using the Set button.
With the steps from above, you will know how to change the background of iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr. Our last suggestion, however, is to also check the option that differentiates your Home Screen from the Lock Screen wallpaper. The image you just selected can show up on one of these screens or on both of them, it’s your option to take!