Judging by the myriad of iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max cases available on the market, it makes sense that looks matter to all the Apple fans out there. Now, if you’re taking so much care of the cover, why not give the inside just as much thought? That’s right, we are talking about how to change the screensaver of the device.
As you can expect, there are many other screensaver options already stored on your iPhone, ready to be selected and used. And there are many other pictures out there, on the web, perhaps even in your photo gallery, that can easily replace the pre-installed screensavers on iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone 8.
After all, new looks are only a few taps away. And if you’re curious to know more on your screensaver settings, we’re here to guide you, as always. It’s simple and easy to complete. With our step by step instructions listed below, it will be even simpler! Now, let’s move on to the actual facts.
When you want to change the screensaver of iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus:
- Go straight to the Settings page;
- In there, you will have the Wallpaper menu waiting to be accessed;
- Tap on it and you’ll get to see that list with pre-installed images that you can use;
- Alternatively, you can select to browse your phone for new wallpapers or even to download it from the App Store;
- What matters is that you select an image – any image;
- And then, select where you want the wallpaper to show up – it can be only on the Home Screen, only on the Lock Screen, or you can set the same image for both screens;
- In the end, hit the Set button and leave the Settings.
As you return to the Home Screen or the Lock Screen of iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, the new wallpaper should be already there!